Our Infant Safe Sleeping Child Care Kit is presented in an easy to store box with information dividers and contents index at the front of the kit for easy reference.
It consists of the following Safe Sleeping information:
• Self-assessment and reflective tools to measure baseline knowledge and to assist educators and the service to ensure best practice standards are employed
• Guidance on developing a safe sleeping policy, including a sample policy and a supporting checklist and guidelines for Education and Care Services
• Further information and resources for educators including background information, brochures, information sheets, FAQ's and DVD’s
• A safe sleeping checklist to be used during enrolment and orientation of families
• Information for families including posters for display and ongoing education
• Emergency response and bereavement support
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.