Shop Red Nose – FAQs
1. How long will my order take to arrive?
Shop Red Nose product is distributed from a number of locations and should be received by our customers within seven working days of receipt of order. For some rural and remote areas, including Northern Territory and Western Australia, orders could take an additional 2 to 3 days to receive.
2. Does Shop Red Nose send out products?
Shop Red Nose is supported by a number of retail and wholesale companies and our products are shipped from a number of different warehouses.
3. I received only part of my order, will the rest come separately?
Depending on the product ordered you may receive more than one parcel to complete your order.
4. Can I change an order?
It is possible to change or exchange your order. If your order has already been dispatched we will need to return the goods within seven day with all packaging intact – freight for returns and resending of the replacement item will be at your own expense.
5. What happens if my goods are faulty?
If you have received goods that are faulty, or different from what you ordered you need to contact Shop Red Nose within five working days of receipt. All costs for return and replacement stock will be the responsibility of Shop Red Nose.
6. Safe Sleeping Bags – what size and TOG do I need?
Baby Sleeping Bags come in three sizes as follows:
- 0-6 months
- 6-18 months
- 18-36 months
Each size will have a minimum baby weight and maximum baby length for the sleeping bag – a guide is as follows:
- 0-6 months – 4kg – Length 68cm or 27 inches
- 6-18 months – 8.1kg – maximum 86cm or 34 inches
- 18-36 months – 11.4kg – maximum 98cm or 39 inches
Each bag also comes with a TOG or warmth rating. The TOG ratings are:
- 0.5 TOG – lightweight – ideal for summer and warmer months
- 1.0 TOG – ideal for cooler nights and in between seasons
- 2.5 TOG – is winter weight
For more information on Red Nose Safe Sleeping visit www.rednose.com.au or call 1300 308 307 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday AEST.
7. There are other ways in which you can support Red Nose, including the following:
• Purchase one of our Occasion Donation Cards
• Fundraising through Everyday Hero, especially if you have a special challenge coming up like a marathon or birthday.
8. How can I contact Shop Red Nose?
You can call (03) 9034 1620 during business hours - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Red Nose visit www.rednose.com.au.